Friday, August 29, 2008

Not working today!!

I am off today! I got my 4 days of work in M-Th. We spent the morning walking the dog, eating and stopping at Cafe Brioso and the Pearl Alley Farmer's Market. They had wonderful soft serve ice cream and cheese at the market today. The cows live in Fredericktown, Ohio are completely grass fed. The ice cream sample I had was yummy. Much better than the ice cream we had the other day in Ashley. W. was extremely tired when we were downtown earlier. He crashed on the way home.

Yesterday I took some pictures on our walk to Franklin Park. Xiola loves to swim in the ponds and W. enjoys watching her. W. especially likes watching Xiola jump in the water. I tried to get a picture of him watching her jump in the water.



Here is a short video of W. climbing up the slide. He's pretty much mastered that :-)


1 comment:

Abigail said...

He is SO, so adorable and so smart! I can't wait to see him! :)